I will not collect personal information from, or market to the attendees of this Program. I understand that the identities of staff and participants in this Program are to be kept confidential. Privacy is important to attendees and staff of this Program. I agree to not use any audio or video recording devices during this Program. I understand that if I am caught recording any RSD live programs, training courses, or other events, I will forfeit any money paid, and will be permanently banned from all future events and blacklisted from further transactions with Real Social Dynamics. I agree that this program and the audience may be audio or video recorded by Real Social Dynamics.
I understand this Program, marketing materials related to it, and its content contain copyrights, trademarks, and other original works of Real Social Dynamics, and that any duplication or derivative works is unlawful. I agree that I will not disclose to any such competing individual or company any of the content I am exposed to at the Program or use of the information I learn in a Program as the basis for a competing business. This material is confidential, and for my personal private use only. Recording any portion of this Program will result in being removed from this Program without refund.
I do and will not own, operate or work for a company or internet website that teaches men how to be successful with women and dating, for 4 years after attending the program, in Adelaide, Amsterdam, Ann Arbor, Aspen, Atlanta, Auckland, Austin, Barcelona, Berlin, Boston, Brisbane, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Byron Bay, Calgary, Cancun, Cape Town, Champaign, Chapel Hill, Chicago, Cologne, Columbus, Copenhagen, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Dublin, Edinburgh, Edmonton, Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Gold Coast, Gothenburg, Guadalajara, Helsinki, Honolulu, Houston, Iowa City, Jaco, Johannesburg, Kingston, Las Vegas, London, Long Island, Los Angeles, Madison, Manchester, Melbourne, Miami, Monterrey, Milan, Minneapolis, Montreal, Mumbai, Nashville, Newcastle, New Orleans, New York, Orange County, Orlando, Oslo, Ottawa, Paris, Perth, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Rio De Janeiro, Reykjavik, Rome, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santiago, Sao Paolo, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, St. Louis, St. Petersburg, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, University Park, Vancouver, Vienna, Washington DC, Winnipeg, and Zurich. I will forfeit to Real Social Dynamics any revenue earned from operating or working for a company or internet website that teaches men how to be successful with women and dating during the 4 year period, and I am still obligated to keep all trade secrets confidential.
I understand and agree that the ideas, concepts, techniques and views that I will be exposed to are an opinion only, to be used for entertainment purposes only, and not to be considered as professional advice. I agree never to use any of the content that you learn in an unlawful manner.
I shall not hold Real Social Dynamics or its principal shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any damages as a result of using or my inability to use the concepts I learn at this training and other third-party providers used, or any other product or service you are exposed to as a result of my relationship with Real Social Dynamics. I agree to forgo litigation and settle the matter using Binding Arbitration if a conflict should arise between Real Social Dynamics (including its staff and Principal) and I.
I understand that any inquiries or requests for specific Executive Coaches are to be considered tentative and subject to change. I understand that requests for specific instructors will be considered and often accommodated, but are never guaranteed.
I understand that you’ve invested many years to learn, organize and prepare all of this knowledge and training, and I agree to treat this material with respect.
I agree and give you my word that I’ll attend all the live training sessions, and be on time for them.
I’m investing in this program with my eyes open, I can afford it, and I’m not registering out of desperation. I understand that all bootcamp payments are non-refundable once the course has begun and the bootcamp does not have any money back guarantee.
I understand that this program is going to be fun, intensive work, and I’m up for the challenge!
At our bootcamps (similar to a military bootcamp), your instructor may use profanity and other offensive language to gain your compliance and attention. You understand this is not to be construed as any personal attack on you and agree not to take it as such. If you cannot handle constructive feedback and/or criticism from your instructor, you will not be able to handle even harsher words and criticism from the opposite sex.
I understand that if I’m paying a deposit, my balance is due no later than 30 days before the first day of bootcamp if I’m attending a non-1-on-1 program. If I’m attending a 1-on-1 bootcamp, I understand my balance is due 90 days in advance. I understand that if I cannot pay by balance by these deadlines, RSD reserves the right to sell my seat to another client. If RSD is successful in selling my seat to another client, my payments become a non-refundable credit towards a future program or course. If RSD is not able to resell my seat, the payments towards the bootcamp are forfeited.
Any CANCELLATIONS or NON-ATTENDANCE for non-1-on-1 or non-5-day bootcamps or TRANSFERS/POSTPONEMENTS are as follows:
- 30 days or more prior to the first day of bootcamp – full refund or free transfer
- Less than 30 days prior to first day of bootcamp – deposit + any balance paid towards bootcamp forfeited
- For transfers, any outstanding balance must be paid in full at the time of re-booking. One courtesy transfer is allowed, subject to approval, up to at least 30 days prior to the event. Following any one-time courtesy transfer, all payments related to the bootcamp are non-refundable.
- For 1-on-1 Bootcamps, cancelling less than 90 days before the program will result in forfeiture of any payments and 0% refund. No re-scheduling is allowed less than 90 days before a 1-on-1 Bootcamp.
- For 5-Day Bootcamps, cancelling less than 60 days before the program will result in forfeiture of any payments and 0% refund. No re-scheduling is allowed less than 60 days before a 5-day Bootcamp.
Any CANCELLATIONS or NON-ATTENDANCE for Vegas Immersion or TRANSFERS/POSTPONEMENTS are as follows:
- 30 days or more prior to the first day of Vegas Immersion – full refund or free transfer
- Less than 30 days before first day of Vegas Immersion – deposit and any balance payments forfeited
- For 1-on-1 Vegas Immersion bookings, cancelling less than 90 days before the program will result in forfeiture of any payments and 0% refund. No re-scheduling is allowed less than 90 days before a 1-on-1 Vegas Immersion booking.
Any CANCELLATIONS -or- TRANSFERS from Summit Events are as follows:
- 30 days or more prior to the first day of summit – 100% refund
- 10-29 days prior to the first day of summit – 50% payment/deposit forfeited
- Less than 10 days prior to first day of summit – 100% payment/deposit forfeited
Hotseat In-Field Video Seminar:
Any CANCELLATIONS -or- TRANSFERS -or- NON-ATTENDANCE for Hotseat events are as follows:
- 30 days or more prior to the first day of program – 100% refund
- 15-29 days prior to the first day of program – 50% payment forfeited
- Less than 15 days prior to first day of program – 100% payment forfeited
Transformation Mastery Seminar:
Any CANCELLATIONS -or- TRANSFERS -or- NON-ATTENDANCE for Transformation Mastery events are as follows:
- 30 days or more prior to the first day of program – 100% refund
- 10-29 days prior to the first day of program – 50% payment forfeited
- Less than 10 days prior to first day of program – 100% payment forfeited
Bootcamp refund policy: This is a LIVE program and we have a limited amount of time to work with you. To maximize your learning and personalized attention within that time, we limit the course to no more than 3 clients per instructor. Because of these constraints – there are 3 requirements in place, each of which must be met, for a partial or full refund to be considered. These are in place to be fair to BOTH the instructor -and- the client. This is also to put the ‘risk’ squarely on our shoulders, and to give you full confidence in taking the program.
- You must attend the entire program. In order for the instructor to give you maximum value, you must attend all the sessions and be engaged 100% in your participation. If you skip parts of the course, walk away, leave without the instructor’s consent, or show up late to the bootcamp sessions, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- You must provide honest feedback to the instructor via our email concierge system promptly after day 1 -and- day 2 of the bootcamp (but before each of the next day’s sessions) — if you do not do this, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- You must communicate to your instructor in good faith about any dissatisfaction during the bootcamp’s pre-brief or debrief seminar sessions prior to day 3, allowing him sufficient time to address your concerns, and make any adjustments necessary to the curriculum so he can attempt to satisfy you 100%. If you request a refund after the bootcamp has concluded, you will NOT be eligible for a refund.
If you are registering for Vegas Immersion, you authorize Real Social Dynamics to charge your credit card on file for any and all rents that are due.
I acknowledge and agree that all Skype, video or voice call, phone coaching sessions, and any version of the Max Mentoring coaching are non-refundable upon purchase.
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- conference presentations
- educational presentations or courses
- informational presentations
- on-line educational courses
- educational videos
By agreement to this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
I will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
I understand that re-sale, file-sharing, or any other activity that constitutes copyright infringement will void any money back guarantee, and any and all payments will be forfeited without services rendered.
I understand that any payments held as credits will become non-refundable after 6 months from the transaction date, unless otherwise stated as non-refundable before then.
I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes.
I understand and agree to all the above terms for the live program I am registering for.
THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS/SERVICES CONTAINED THEREON ARE NOT SUBSTITUTES FOR THE ADVICE AND TREATMENT OF A LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. NOT ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SUITED FOR EVERYONE. THE CREATORS OF ANY PRODUCTS/SERVICES DO NOT ASSUME, AND SHALL NOT HAVE, ANY LIABILITY TO USERS FOR INJURY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY CONCERNING ANY TREATMENT OR ANY ACTION FOLLOWING THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC CONCERNS OR A SITUATION IN WHICH YOU REQUIRE PROFESSIONAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATELY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED SPECIALIST, SUCH AS A LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST, PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. NEVER DISREGARD THE MEDICAL ADVICE OF A PSYCHOLOGIST, PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, OR DELAY IN SEEKING SUCH ADVICE, BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.